[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 920: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 920: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3526: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3528: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3529: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3530: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
Advanced Ball Striking • View topic - Sam Randolph with ABS/ Part 2

Sam Randolph with ABS/ Part 2

Re: Sam Randolph with ABS/ Part 2

Postby lagpressure » Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:37 am

I'm really looking forward to meeting up with Sam again in a few weeks.. it's been way too long.
I think it might be fun to give each other golf lessons..

maybe we'll play for it with persimmon and blades.. he's excited to have that kind of comp again...
lagpressure
Site Admin

Postby CaptainChaos » Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:18 pm

Steb wrote:Putting, great. To wet the appetite of all those fellow ABS'ers who are frustrated they're not converting their improved ballstriking into birdies, how about this:

"In 2003, I was struggling until Sam gave me a putting lesson on Tuesday at Colonial in Fort Worth. He has a good eye and a way of communicating that really connected. I went on to win Colonial that week and two more tournaments to have my best season ever.” -Kenny Perry, 14– PGA Tour Victories

No doubt. I love making the ball do what I want, but to score....that white-dimpled bitch needs to find the hole. My apologies to those who use yellow, orange or (god forbid) black-dimpled bitches! ;)

Cheers,
Captain Chaos
CaptainChaos

Postby Nickj1 » Thu May 22, 2014 9:13 am

Was just watching the Senior PGA and saw Sam Randolph hit one to a few feet on 12 and made the birdie. +2 thru 12. Very much in contention.
Nickj1

Previous

Return to ABS Interviews