[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 920: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 920: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3526: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3528: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3529: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3530: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
Advanced Ball Striking • View topic - Bradley Hughes Cuts Loose!

Bradley Hughes Cuts Loose!

Re: Bradley Hughes Cuts Loose!

Postby twomasters » Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:41 pm

Cool Pic RR.... HaHa... Didn't even know I was doing it to that extreme in the video .....exactly like Moe shows :D
twomasters

Re: Bradley Hughes Cuts Loose!

Postby twomasters » Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:47 pm

For those interested in purchasing my video Bradley Hughes The Lessons I've Learned Volume 1...... it is now available for download at the following link.
http://store.payloadz.com/details/2058957-movies-and-videos-sports-bradley-hughes-golf-the-lessons-ive-learned.html

The video goes for 33 minutes and contains 27 quick tips covering various subjects such as grip, address, ball position, the swing, ball hitting drills, pitching, chipping, putting, specialty shots and course management. Download file size is 333MB. Price is US$19.99.....I suggest saving the file as an avi/mpg once downloaded from the site so you have as a file for playback.

I plan on making at least 2 more videos over the next 6-9 months as I have another 50 tips that I will film when I am again in Sydney in August/September.

Hope you enjoy it and thanks if you purchase.

Bradley TwoMasters
twomasters

Previous

Return to Bradley Hughes Cuts Loose