[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 920: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 920: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3526: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3528: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3529: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3530: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
Advanced Ball Striking • View topic - Linksoul Fashion by John Ashworth

Linksoul Fashion by John Ashworth

Special discount for ABS Members

Linksoul Fashion by John Ashworth

Postby lagpressure » Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:03 pm

linksoul1.jpg
linksoul1.jpg (44.45 KiB) Viewed 2467 times

John Ashworth, who I think needs no introduction to anyone who has put on a quality golf shirt ... has offered us here at ABS a 20% discount on his new Linksoul line of high quality golf and lifestyle garments.

http://www.linksoul.com

Feel free to visit the new online store, and at a minimum, take the tour around his site.. it's a good one.

John and I share the persimmon passion for the game and he is a true blue persimmon purist. He knows!
We had the good fortune of playing a game a couple months ago and I was able to visit his design studio in Oceanside California right on the famous Pacific Coast Highway. The quality of his offerings are keen on detail as usual, and I am sure everyone here will enjoy the collection.

If you are interested, shoot me an email with what you want and we'll get you covered!

linksoul.jpg
linksoul.jpg (123.81 KiB) Viewed 2469 times
lagpressure
Site Admin

Re: Linksoul Fashion by John Ashworth

Postby apples2967 » Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:07 am

John,

I would think the "Canvas walking bag" is a must for us ABS students. Cartage to Sydney Australia and I will send funds

Steve
apples2967

Postby Addington Arnie » Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:10 am

apples2967 wrote:John,

I would think the "Canvas walking bag" is a must for us ABS students. Cartage to Sydney Australia and I will send funds

Steve

I liked the look of the canvas walking bag as well. I wonder how waterproof it is though? Pretty important for UK golfers unfortunately :roll:
Addington Arnie

Postby drewitgolf » Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:39 am

After the first shipment of bags didn't meet Linksoul design, I got one of the second runs of the bag. It looks pretty cool, but the "D" ring where the top of the shoulder strap couples the bag needs to be fixed. It rotates out of position. Hopefully, they will correct the problem.

apples2967 wrote:John,

Steve
drewitgolf

Postby nfbandon » Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:06 am

Linksoul is having a 25% off Father's Day sale. Would it be piling on to inquire as to whether we can get our ABS discount as well?
nfbandon

Return to Linksoul Fashion by John Ashworth