[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 920: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 920: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3526: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3528: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3529: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3530: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
Advanced Ball Striking • View topic - ABS at Pebble Beach

ABS at Pebble Beach

ABS at Pebble Beach

Postby lagpressure » Tue May 27, 2014 2:40 pm

Pebble.jpg
Pebble.jpg (223.99 KiB) Viewed 835 times

2.jpg
2.jpg (477.44 KiB) Viewed 835 times

Rockster stopped by the deck for a lesson the other day, picked up his new flattened ABS Persimmon driver and then headed off to give it a go at Pebble Beach the next day. I remembered that David Games (whom I have interviewed here on ABS) has been caddying on occasion down at PB, so I suggested he try to get him on the bag. Rockster was 2 over coming into 18!

I insisted he get a pic or two if he could get Games on the bag, which he did..

great stuff.. can't imagine a better day of golf and good company!
lagpressure
Site Admin

Re: ABS at Pebble Beach

Postby lagpressure » Wed May 28, 2014 10:06 am

rockster.gif
rockster.gif (564.71 KiB) Viewed 781 times
lagpressure
Site Admin

Postby LesMurray » Wed May 28, 2014 11:08 am

Is that #4? I don't recognize the hole.
LesMurray

Postby 1teebox » Wed May 28, 2014 12:36 pm

Life hinging on one beat of its wings is reason enough for that black bird to remember that hole for the rest of its days.
1teebox

Postby shooter » Fri May 30, 2014 6:06 pm

That was hole # 6, it was a great day David Games was a treat on the bag, and meeting john and hitting off the deck was great, watching john pipe a 2 iron off the deck as straight as an arrow with a 17 to 20 mile an hour left to right wind was amazing ! then playing pebble a great trip! thanks again to David & John hope I can get out there again sometime.
shooter

Postby kevinhutto » Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:00 am

+2 with persimmons at Pebble is pretty strong :)
kevinhutto

Postby shooter » Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:10 pm

not a pure persimmon round just some video & pictures with the new club just picked it up a couple days before , I wish! maybe next time
shooter

Postby shooter » Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:18 pm

and by the way I carded a 78 with a 9 on eighteen sure would like to play that hole over again
shooter

Return to Birdies and Bogeys!