[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 920: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 920: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3526: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3528: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3529: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3530: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
Advanced Ball Striking • View topic - Worldly Words of Wisdom

Worldly Words of Wisdom

Re: Worldly Words of Wisdom

Postby Mashie72 » Wed May 04, 2011 7:55 am

"You do not define anyone or anything by your judgments. You are only exercising your ego's need to perpetually judge someone or something."

"Try going a whole day without judging anything"

Dr. Wayne Dyer
"The secret is on the deck"
Mashie72

Postby eagle » Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:41 pm

"Strangers are just friends waiting to happen."

-Steve Jobs
eagle

Postby eagle » Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:03 am

Steve Jobs passed away yesterday. I don't know if he played golf, but he shares three good stories of his life here to ponder. Well worth a watch.

eagle

Postby Range Rat » Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:27 pm

True testimonials always have a way of adding up somewhere along the line....Great post Eagle. :D
One way in, one way out, is life's whirlwind.
Range Rat

Postby lagpressure » Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:38 am

He certainly didn't do things conventionally. Just a reminder how important our health is and how fragile we are without it... I don't think it was ever about the money for Steve. One of my friends knew him a bit in the mid 70's and had some interesting stories about him to say the least.
lagpressure
Site Admin

Postby eagle » Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:15 am

I heard this one recently ...

"In men whom men condemn as ill
I find so much of goodness still.
In men whom men pronounce divine
I find so much of sin and blot
I do not dare to draw a line
Between the two, where God has not."

- Joaquin Miller
eagle

Postby eagle » Sun Jun 08, 2014 2:24 am

"Give me the making of the songs of a nation and I care not who makes its laws."

-Andrew Fletcher, 18th-century Scottish political philosopher
eagle

Previous

Return to Golf's Greatest Quotes!