[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 920: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 920: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3526: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3528: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3529: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3530: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
Advanced Ball Striking • View topic - Blast from the Past

Blast from the Past

Advanced Ball Striking welcomes you to San Francisco

Re: Blast from the Past

Postby lagpressure » Thu May 22, 2014 2:32 pm

First advice is to be patient.

The physics or a heavier club hitting the ball is just common sense stuff. If the club is too heavy to handle... then that is more about you and not the club or the concept. Practicing does make you stronger.. but it take a bit of time. A few months swinging a heavier club and your body will adjust.. not overnight. You can baby your way into it ... or jump right in.. depends upon your short term needs for scoring.. but better to commit and jump into heavier gear right away.. get used to it... and it's the shorter path to success in the long run.

Nothing worse than lightweight gear particularly for players who are not full time golfers. We need to at a minimum have a good feeling of the tool in our hands.

As far as drivers.. we have many persimmon sets and a few single blocks around that are ready to play tomorrow. Mike does a great job retro fitting ABS gear.. it's worth it to get one from us.. unless you enjoy the craftsman aspect of doing your own work which of course we always encourage.
lagpressure
Site Admin

Re: Blast from the Past

Postby bullrambler » Fri May 23, 2014 5:13 am

Greetings Lag

Thanks for your response.

Yea, in time I would like to do my own set in the future and would consider what you have available, as this would save some time. Let me know what you have as I'm not sure if all your prepared stock with ABS woods is online. I can mess with the irons at my end.

Enjoy your day...!
"It clobbering Time"
bullrambler

Previous

Return to Let's Talk Lag's Golf Machine!